Sic bo is a casino game that has stood the test of time for popular betting games. Another popular name for the game Sic bo is Tai Sai and hi-lo. In Macau, punters can play Sic bo as the game Dai Siu which means big or small. Translated into English, the game Sic bo means precious dice.
Origins Of Sic Bo
Sic bo can trace its origins to players and bettors in ancient China over several centuries ago. Sic bo gained popularity in the 1900s when Chinese immigrants brought the game with them to America. Over a century later, all the popular American casinos host several versions of the game. Today, most punters play the more accessible and popular online version of Online Casino Sic bo on SBOTOP.
Rules of Sic bo
Sic bo is a dice-played game that’s determined by the odds of 3 rolled dice. Traditionally, the dice are stored in a box. The other dice-based casino games that online casinos and land-based casinos host apart from Sic bo are craps. Sic bo is a game of chance, as with any game that involves the use of dice. A simple rule of high school math, the more dice involved, the higher the number of probable outcomes. A punter predicts the rolled dice result, and if the prediction is correct, the punter wins. The punter wins a higher payoff for predicting outcomes with a low probability of occurring.
Types of Sic bo Bets
The types of wagers punters can place in Sic bo include a small bet, a large bet, and even bet, an odds bet, a specific bet, any tripe bet, three dice total, dice combination bets, wagers on a single dice, four-number combinations, three-number combinations, etc. Some of the types of wagers on Sic bo are:
- Small – a small type of bet is made if the total outcome predicted is between the numbers four and ten (including the numbers four and ten). The probability of winning this type of bet is marginally under 50%.
- Large – It is the opposite of a small bet and is betting on a higher outcome between 11 and 17. The probability of winning this bet is also marginally shy of 50% for the punter.
- Even – an even bet includes all exact outcomes with the probability of winning marginally over 48%. The payoff for an actual bet is 1:1.
- Odd – this includes all odd outcomes (5, 7, 9, 11, etc.) with the probability of winning also marginally over 48%. The payoff for a bizarre type bet is the same as for an even type bet.
- Specific – making a wager on all three dice producing the same number such as 2, 2, 2. The probability of winning this type of bet is a little under half a percent. The payoff is around 180 times to 1. A specific chance has the highest gain among all kinds of Sic bo bets.
- Any triple – all three dice will have the same number, but the punter doesn’t know which number. The odds of winning any triple is 2.8% with a 30-1 payoff.
Online Casino Sic bo
SBOTOP (Previosly known as Sbobet) is one of the best websites in Malaysia to play online casino Sic bo. The platform connects punters to online Sic bo with unrivaled features such as high betting limits, low pay-in fees, live in-game chat, access to live help 24-7, in-game customization, bonus options, and other features.
SBOTOP is regulated, licensed, and registered with the appropriate gaming and gambling authorities enabling punters to make confident deposits and withdrawals. In addition, punters can access Sic bo on the go and play with live dealers via mobile. The rules, the odds, and the probabilities are the same online as they are offline. In addition, however, punters can take advantage of free throws, bonuses, cash backs, referral bonuses, etc. These additions help increase a punter’s winnings without increasing any additional stakes or wagers.
Players are required to place a bet on their type and outcome on a table similar to roulette. The online dealer rolls the dice, and the players are paid out based on the best win. A player new to online Sic bo may feel confused about the different bets and odds on offer. However, multiple player guides and game rules are published to help new Malaysian online Sic bo players understand, strategize, and win.